Sunday 27 November 2011

This blog is officially OFFICIAL!

*pant* *pant* pant*

Finally, after almost 12 hours straight of working on the layout and the design of this blog, I can now finally officially officiate that this blog is now OPEN. 

woot.
Now, what is this blog for actually, you ask? Well, obviously, as you've definitely seen above (unless you're blind) it's a "blog where I WON'T ramble about my personal life"...


...meaning that I'll post anything as long as it isn't personally related to my life. So no, I won't tell you my credit card.

But you can have this one.

Basically, what I have in mind is posting about all the interesting things I can't think of, be it technology, our daily life, gaming, food, or whatever that comes to my mind. You name it.

Anyway, thanks for reading this post!
I'll try to update the blog as frequently as ever.

~kghu

6 comments:

Steve7070 said...

That's a slick layout youve got yourself there.

i just happened to stumble on your blog while browsing throught some others blogs.

this blog seems like its just starting so i thought it wouldn't hurt would leave a comment.

keep up the good work man.

Kghu said...

@Steve

Wow, lucky me! Didn't expect myself to get a comment and a "Beloved Stalker" this fast! woot!

Thanks for reading my blog! Glad you liked it.
Do you have any suggestion on what else I should add to the blog to make it more 'better' and interesting?
Thanks again!

Steve7070 said...

maybe you could add some tech stuff? or maybe some art or comics? i would rly like to read those.

Kghu said...

^ Good suggestions. I'll try putting those sections up as soon as I fill up the current sections I have with some content.

zahir said...

Awwww...never heard bout' it before..
btw,wish u all the best for ur sem 2..
(if i'm not mistaken..haha)
hope tht u won't bite me for my rediculous comment
i'll miss u a lot..haha

Kghu said...

@zahir

Thanks?

Post a Comment

Y U NO Comment? Share anything that's in your mind. Don't worry, I won't bite :-)

 

Thanks to Sharnee for the template and inspiration!